Thursday 1 December 2011

52 Week Scrapbook Challenge - Potpourri Page

Yes, my friends, I am finally posting another 52 Week Challenge page! It's been a LONG time!
This was a fun one that involved a little bit of planning...and then some quick additions in the end! lol Remember I'm only working with an eight inch page! The challenge was to use at least one of each of the following:
letter stickers - the title;
rub-ons - the silver snowflakes;
punches - wave border punch, snowflake punch;
chipboard - the glittered flourishes;
stencils/masks - light bulb banners;
decorative scissors - pinking shears on ribbon;
ribbon - bow at top of page;
brads - gold one at top of tree;
stamps - snowman and tree.
I hope you like my little snowman scene! Big white flakes were falling outside as I was putting it together, so I didn't have to look very far for my inspiration! :o)
Papers: Recollections Cardstock;
Stickers: Making Memories Shimmer Alpha Stickers;
Chipboard: Making Memories Shimmer Flourish blue;
Stamps: Inkadinkado Pattern Play Holiday;
Ink: Stampin' Up - Basic Black, Color Box - Celadon;
Stencil: Provo Craft - Xmas Lights;
Transparencies: Deja Views Clearcut Shapes Winter;
Punches: Fiskars Boundary Waters Border Punch,
unknown snowflake punch;
Rub-ons: Cosmo Cricket Metallic Rub-Ons - Holiday Phrases;
Glitter glue,  Marvvy Markers.

14 comments:

Alice said...

wonderful details. such a fun and festive card!

Tfriday said...

brrrr!! It sure looks cold. Awesome job. TFS... Hugs!!

Lilly said...

Cute page Nancy! Snowmen always make me smile...we are expecting snow tonight...brrrr!!!

hollybeary creations said...

Oh My goodness Nancy those are super cute!! I love it.

Tracy said...

LOL My deer needs to come and visit your snowmen. I think they live in the same place! You did a great job incorporating ALL those items on one 8 x 8 page. Awesome job kiddo!

Leslie said...

A-DOR-A-BLE! This is the cutest layout I've seen. You have packed in the goodness in only 8". Only you can make feet of snow look inviting :D

Love you my Friend :-)

Marilyn said...

So cute Nancy... I like that snowman with the upturned face - it's like he's waiting for the snowflakes to land on his face.

Debbie Buckland said...

how cute are those snowmen?
Great page

Mary said...

That a girl! Great page! I really enjoyed that challenge too. I'm glad you enjoyed it. On to the next, right?

Jonia said...

Wow, Nancy this is beautiful! It would also make a beautiful card! You are so talented girl!

Jennifer said...

Your page is just splendid! So many lovely frosty details. Love your bow on top!

Geri said...

Oh, Nancy!...this is so sweet!! What happy little scene! I love it!!!

Beate said...

that is adorable, Nancy!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs and smiles

Stampindamour said...

Hi Nancy - cute little snowman scene - so festive!

Thank you for all of the sweetest comments! You're the BEST!!! :)

I can't wait to see your next projects!

-pamela
FreeVintageDigiStamps.com

Blog Archive