Thursday 20 June 2013

A Die for a Sketch - Reminder for Challenge #13

Hello, my friends!
I'm back today to remind you of the fun challenge going on over at A Die for a Sketch! This time I will share the project I made following Dunja's lovely sketch. I have decorated another gift bag. This is a great baking bag that would be wonderful filled with yummy cookies! The fun image is from Bugaboo and it's called Occupation Bear Cook. You can find it right HERE. Isn't he cute? I wonder where I came up with the great cookie idea? lol


Materials Used:
Papers: K & Company - Sweet Nectar, Recollections - Cardstock;
Sponsor Image: Bugaboo - Occupation Bear Cook;
Prismacolor Pencils and OMS;
Dies: Sizzix Decorative Strip - Circles and  Triangles,
Spellbinders Borderabilities - Eyelet Borders;
Flowers: Making Memories;
Ribbon: Offray;
Button: My Stash.

* * * * *

Here is the Sketch:

 

* * * * *

Our wonderful sponsor this month is Bugaboo Digi Stamps!
You have the opportunity to win 7 fabulous Bugaboo Digi Stamps!

 

* * * * *

Remember...the rules are very simple!
Create anything you would like using the Challenge Sketch and at least one die!
Then link it up at A Die for a Sketch! Don't forget to have fun with it! :o)

* * * * *

13 comments:

Ilonka said...

Hi Nancy

Stunnig card and a sweet image. Love it !!

Hugs, Ilonka

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, this is just fabulous, huggles Pops x x x

Jonia said...

What a cute image and what a great idea for a gift of cookies! Wonder where that idea came from????? Love it!

Susan M said...

Love this image and the fabulous colouring ! The die cut edges are really lovely with the paper. Cookies and a beautiful gift bag, what a treat !!

Marilyn said...

Great little treat bag Nancy. You did a fab job giving the little guy's fur some texture.

Creations by Shirl said...

What a great treat bag, love the image you made for this bag....

Natalie said...

Hi Nancy!! I know what you mean, I've seen your comments frequently, too! I believe it's time for us to get acquainted, too! :-) I am now a follower and I'm looking forward to your posts. Just looked at the Wendy Burns Etsy shop, oh my!! Love what I've seen, so thanks for sharing or should I say enabling ;-) God bless!

StampArt Design by Kathryne said...

What a cutie pie! You know I love teddy bears, Nancy! your colouring is fab. Love the colours and pretty papers too. Great job! So sweet. xx Kathryne

Michelle said...

How cute s this? Adorable!

alexandra s.m. said...

Your bag is so adorable it would be a shame to open it!
Thanks for sharing Nancy!!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful take on the sketch Nancy, love your bag with the sweet, adorable bear on it! Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Tracy said...

He is sooo cute! Chocolate chip please, or maybe white chocolate macadamia nut. Ummmm I'm hungry now. LOL Hugs!

Jennifer said...

So delightful! Love this little baker....reminds me of me...a little pudgy licking a spoon! LOL

Blog Archive