Friday 5 July 2013

A Die for a Sketch - Challenge #14

Hello, my friends!
It's time for another new challenge over at A Die for a Sketch! Here is the fabulous new sketch that Dunja created:


Remember...the rules are very simple. Just create a project following the sketch, and use at least one die!

* * * * *

We have two very talented and generous sponsors this month.


You could win 5 of Kathryne's fabulous designs!

AND


You could win 3 of Torico's wonderful designs!

 * * * * *

Here is the card I made using the Birdie Brown image called "Puppy and Chick"...isn't it sweet? The sentiment is from Kathryne at StampArt Designs by Kathryne, and you can find it HERE. It was just right for this card! :o)


Materials Used:
Papers: Studio Calico - Take Note Collection,
Recollections - Cardstock;
Image: Birdie Brown - Puppy and Chick;
Prismacolor Pencils and OMS;
Sentiment: StampArt Design by Kathryne - Talk About Tuesday;
Dies: Sizzix - Framelits Label, Ornate #3, 
Sizzlits - Little Leaves;
Border Punch: Fiskars - Grass;
Ink: Distress Ink - Vintage Photo;
Ribbon: Offray;
Bling: My Stash;
Crocheted Flowers: The Nickel Nook.

* * * * *

Pop on over to A Die for a Sketch and check out the beautiful projects created by my Teamies!
Then link up your project by August 4th and you could win a prize or Top 3 placement!
I'll be back on July 20th with a reminder and another card!

* * * * *

Hope your weekend is full of JOY and LAUGHTER!! :o) 



16 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie this is gorgeous big happy hugs love Pops x

Marilyn said...

How cute is this! Sweet puppy image and your colour choices are fabulous! Love the green and those crocheted flowers are so pretty on here. I also really like the shape of the die you used for your image.

Kelly said...

Sweet Puppy! I love your coloring! The grass and sentiment is darling and those crocheted flowers are so pretty. Perfect colors chosen, beautifully done Nancy!
Hugs Kelly

Susan M said...

I love this cute image Nancy ,so beautifully coloured in ! Your crochet flowers are lovely and it's a fabulous choice of colours. Really like the die cut you have used for the image too. Another BEAUTIFUL card !

StampArt Design by Kathryne said...

Sweet card, Nancy! You'r right, the sentiment is perfect with it! Lovely colours, papers and fab flowers! xx Kathryne

Creations by Shirl said...

Love the cute scene, and those crotchet flowers are awesome...

Jenée said...

Darling, darling card. I really like the colors, and those crochet flowers are wonderful! Great coloring. Just LUV everything about this card.

Tfriday said...

Love your card, Nancy. Wow, did you crochet those flowers. They are so gorgeous. Awesome card all together. Hugs!!

Embellishments said...

Adorable just adorable Nancy, I wouldn't been able to do this image justice like you did lol... and OMG those crotchet flowers! Lovely card my friend :-)
Hugs, Steff

Sandy said...

Such a cute card with wonderful colors. Your flowers are fantastic. Your papers go so well with your design!!
sandy

Tracy said...

Those flowers are to die for GF! Love em'----LOTS! You know I'm a huge fan of Torico's images so this cutie just makes me smile all over. Great job with the sketch! Hugs!

alexandra s.m. said...

I love your card Nancy!
It is so adorable and I'm literally drooling over your amazing flowers!
You are so talented my friend!!
Thank You~

Robyn said...

Sweet, sweet puppy!! You have a gift in your hands!

Geri said...

The bright green and yellow are perfect for this cheery image, Nancy! And those layered flowers...they're BEAUTIFUL!!! That's something I've often wished I could create for myself...I'm jealous! (uh-oh...bet there's a scripture page for that!;) Love this happy card!

Jennifer said...

Aww, this is so sweet! I love the great image and how you added the grass and crocheted flowers!

Rosmarie said...

Oh, how cute is this Nancy!! Love all on this card and especially the little doggy and tweety, what a wonderful image. And those crochet flowers are sooo gorgeous!
Hugs Rosi

Blog Archive