Wednesday 19 August 2015

Remember Me?

Hello, my dear friends!

I am finally back to share a new project with you!
It's been taking me quite some time to get back into the swing of things after my big adventure!
I hope to be around to visit you all very soon! 
I've missed you! :o)

This is the second project using the wonderful "Ephemera's Heartsong" kit 
from Ephemera's Vintage Garden
  You can find it HERE.

I must say that I think this is one of my very favorite kits from EVG.
It is so cheerful and versatile!

This time I opted to decorate a 6 X 6 canvas.
Using only the Heartsong Kit, and some lovely embellishments from Where Ideas Bloom,
I turned it into this fun photo/memo holder!

I have placed a beautiful flower photo in the holder, as it matched beautifully!
It could also be used for a calendar or schedule reminders.


The girl, flowers, and sentiment are all popped up on foam tape.
I added the fun star buttons in matching colours.
I added glitter to the center of the flowers and on the stars.
I also placed Glossy Accents over the words to make them shine.



Here's a closer look!
I have also added some stickles to the girls hair for added dimension. 
Isn't that a great sentiment? :o)


Here you can see the depth of the canvas.
Using my Dremel, I drilled a hole in the center of the top of the canvas.
I then placed the memo holder into the hole and added glue to secure it.
Finally, I added a ribbon bow and a butterfly from the kit. 


Materials Used:

From Ephemera's Vintage Garden:
***GREAT NEWS***
This kit is on sale for 1/2 PRICE!!


From Where Ideas Bloom:

* * * * *


Head on over to Ephemera's Vintage Garden and look at all the fantastic printable kits available!
Consider picking up this wonderful Ephemera's Heartsong Kit for your own use!
Those of you who are not able to print them yourselves can find them in the Etsy Shop HERE.
Oh, and don't forget to go to Debbie's blog HERE to sign up for her newsletter. 
Debbie is very generous with her gorgeous freebies! :o)

* * * * *
Then head over to Where Ideas Bloom Shop to see the fun embellishments!
Also, stop by the Where Ideas Bloom Blog to see all the great projects that the DT creates! :o)

6 comments:

Tfriday said...

Is the girl from the kit? Love it. So lovely! TFS... Hugs!!

Nancy said...

Yes, the girl is from the kit! There are several to choose from, including some fairy girls with butterfly wings!
It's really a fabulous kit! Thanks so much for stopping by! It's wonderful to hear from you! :o)

Kat W said...

Wow, so good to have you back with such a stunning and clever project Nancy :-)
It's beautiful and colourful and inspirational...that quote is really good advice!

Big hugs, Kat xx

Tracy said...

How clever! I would never have thought of using a canvas for the base. The sentiment is spot on. I don't know how you have come down from that amazing trip you took. Looks like your crafty abilities are in full gear. Hugs!

Marilyn said...

I like this Nancy. Very artsy fartsy and it's kinda homey yet very stylish, all at the same time. Great project!
I am also glad you are back from your great adventure.

Robyn said...

What talent and beauty you share! Thanks

Blog Archive