Friday 4 December 2015

ScrapMuch? Sketch-y Friday

Happy Friday, friends!

It's Friday, so it must be Sketch-y Friday, and time for a ScrapMuch? post! :o)

Here is the wonderful new sketch from Laura:


I had so much fun with this one!
Here's my layout


Most of you know how much I love my winter here in Saskatchewan!
So far we've had one snowfall, and unseasonably warm temperatures. 
We might even reach +6 C today!
These frosty photos were taken last year.
All the embellishments were leftover bits and pieces from my stash!
Here's a close-up of the stitching and a few of the flakes.




To join in the fun, simply create a layout using this sketch, 
and link it up in the sidebar at ScrapMuch? before December 29th. 
You'll find all the rules, and lots more great sketches, on the ScrapMuch? blog.
Make sure you follow the blog so you don't miss out on any of the great inspiration and tutorials. 
Also, join the ScrapMuch? facebook page.

* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Have a wonder-full weekend! :o)



10 comments:

Jonia said...

I love this layout and I love your page. All my, if I lived there I would be frozen today. We started out here at your + 6 C and I am freezing. lol Thanks for sharing Nancy. Have a wonderful day.

Teresa Arsenault said...

Beautiful and elegant card, Nancy. hugs, Teresa

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Oh! my gosh you have such a wonderful eye in putting things together, this page is just so beautiful.

Susan M said...

Gorgeous page Nancy ! Your garden looks so pretty ! Love the colours on your layout and the lovely snowflakes and that beautiful border under the photos !

Kelly said...

You are posting a ton of stuff and I can't keep up with you, lol You are making beautiful cards and now this gorgeous frosty page, wow I love it. We are quite warm here and the snow we just got earlier this week is almost gone, love where I live, no more huge winters. lol Keep posting and I will enjoy them.
Hugs Kelly

Jennifer said...

I so very much love frost, especially on the trees when otherwise they'd be bare. Your page layout is so lovely and the snowflakes are so lovely!

Tracy said...

Oh wow do those trees look cool. Using the blues for your layout really makes them stand out. Fantastic layout Nancy. Hugs!

papercrafter45 said...

Oh, I love your design, Nancy! The stitching adds such a wonderful touch! You are amazingly talented! :)

Kat W said...

Ooooh, I am not so much a fan of the white stuff in real life but it's pretty to look at and your photos are gorgeous...especially with all the lovely snowflake detailing :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx

Jinny Newlin said...

This is beautiful, Nancy! Love your mix of blues, and the pearls and gemstones are the perfect finishing touches! Stunning pics, too!

Blog Archive