Wednesday 9 March 2016

Spotlight for Scrap N' Dipity -

Happy Wednesday, my friends!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I have a card to share for Scrap N' Dipity.

St Patrick's Day is just around the corner.
I've made this fun card using the "Beary Love" which you can find HERE.
This image actually comes with FIVE variations! 

In the image I used, the bear is holding a four leaf clover.
I added several more die-cut clover, and placed him in the grass.
Finally, I added some bling, and glossy accents to his eyes.
The inside of the card says..."to have a friend like you".



Here you can see the shine in his eyes:


Materials Used:
Papers: Recollections - Cardstock;
Image: Scrap N' Dipity - Beary Love,
Spectrum Noir Markers;
Sentiment: Simon Says Stamp - ;
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black;
Dies: Your Next Stamp - Grass, Seasons Die Set;
Bling: Green Rhinestones - My Stash;
Glossy Accents.

* * * * *
Don't forget to join our latest challenge...it's "Anything Goes".

Here are all the links you're going to need:




3 comments:

Tracey said...

This is so cute Nancy :o)(
I hope you are well & having a great week.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Gemma, Guardiana de momentos said...

So sweet card! I love that bear surrounded by four leaf clover!
Kisses

Marilyn said...

This is super cute and that funny little bear really does bring a smile to your face.

Blog Archive