Sunday 30 October 2016

New Release at Digistamps4Joy

Hello, my friends!

I'm excited to be sharing my first post as a member of the Digistamps4Joy Design Team!
I was very happy to accept an invitation from this lovely group,
and I look forward to sharing future projects with you. 

Today is New Release day, and I have made cards with 2 of the new images.

First up is "My Bunch of Lilies" which you can find HERE.
Isn't she lovely?

After assembling my card, I started pulling out various embellishments.
Then I decided it really didn't need anything at all. 


I did add a little bit of Stickles to the flowers, and popped the image up with foam tape.

Materials Used:
Papers: MME - Naughty or Nice, Recollections - Cardstock;
Color: Spectrum Noir Markers;
Die: Spellbinders Nestabilities - Labels 47;
Stickles: Ice Stickles - Lemon Ice.

* * * * *

The second is "Sweet 16" which you can find HERE.
She was so much fun to color!

I went a little wild with her hair color, and used one of my very favorite color combinations.


Some ribbon strips behind the image, a few enamel dots,
and it was finished.

Materials Used:
Papers: Crate Paper - Emma's Shoppe, Recollections - Cardstock;
Color: Spectrum Noir Markers;
Ribbon: Offray;
Bling: Enamel Dots.

* * * * *

Digistamps4Joy also has a monthly challenge.
I'll be back on the 1st to share a card for the new one.

Thanks so much for stopping by! :o)

* * * * *

Here are all the links:


3 comments:

Eekers said...

Both utterly superb! :D Love the bit of glitter on the first, just enough embellishment, she's perfect! And I love the colour combo for Sweet 16, she's so funky! :) Beautiful DT projects, looking forward to seeing more :)
Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

Susan M said...

Fabulous colouring Nancy ! Both cards are beautiful and I agree with you that the colours on the sweet 16 card are a wonderful combination!

Rosmarie said...

I'm not a real fan of green but I like this card. The girl looks like a princess sitting in the window, waiting for her prince! Your second card marvels me by the vivid colors you used - so good looking with the beautiful image!
Thanks for your nice comment Nancy, I'm always glad to hear from you.
Have a great week, Rosi

Blog Archive