Sunday 12 March 2017

Tutti Designs - Oriental Parasol

Hello, my friends!

It's Monday, and I'm back with a new Tutti Designs share!

Today I'm sharing another one of the Asian themed dies from the February release.
This week it is the Oriental Parasol Die.
You can find it HERE.

I began with this decorative paper.
Choosing a matching cardstock, I created the card base.
I added a decorative punch along the bottom of the card front. 
I cut the parasol out of the same cardstock and adhered it.
Finally, I added some Liquid Pearls and sheer ribbon. 
Here you can see a peek of the strip of decorative paper that I added to the inside of the card. 
It shows through the punched border on the front. 
Other Materials Used:
Papers: Recollections - Cardstock, DCWV - Far East Stack;
Punch: Fiskars Border Punch - Parisian;
Bling: Liquid Pearls - Bisque;
Ink: Distress Ink - Walnut Stain;
Ribbons: Celebrate It.

Tutti Designs Die - Oriental Parasol


* * * * *
I'll be back next week with a new project.
In the meantime, here are all the links you'll need:




5 comments:

Susan M said...

It's a beautiful card Nancy ! Love the die and the gorgeous papers. The punched border is lovely!

Eekers said...

Really pretty! I love making oriental cards, but they don't get requested much unfortunately... this sakura paper is lovely too, is a perfect match for the die :)

Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

Darlene said...

BEAUTIFUL! Your choice of designer paper is PERFECT! Love the punched border ... so fitting for the die & paper! Thanks for inspiration!! Happy Day to you!!

Becca Cruger said...

So pretty! You sure know how to work a die cut!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

How utterly Japanese is this, so very beautiful.
Faith
x

Blog Archive