Thursday 27 July 2017

Cards and More Shop Blog - Hooray - IT'S A GIRL!

Hello, my friends! 

I'm back with a new project made with products from the Cards and More Shop .

I had some more fun with another Dutch Doobadoo template.
You know how much I love these great templates!

This time I made a cute diaper shaped baby card.
I used pretty pink papers, and added ribbons and lace.


Obviously it's for a baby girl! :o)


Here's the inside of the card. 
I used some small velcro tabs to keep it closed. 


Here's a closer look at the inside.
Isn't that paper perfect?


Here's one last look at the closed card.


Other Materials Used:
Ink: Stampin Up - Melon Mambo;
Ribbon: Offray - White Picot Edge;
Lace: White - Pre-gathered.

These were the products used from the Cards and More Shop :

Dutch Doobadoo Card Art Diaper


CUT-IES Ocean Babies


Scrapberry's Paper - A Mother's Treasure

* * * * *
Please pop on over to Cards and More Shop to see all the great products they carry.

There's lots of fun inspirational projects! :o)
Have a happy day! :o)

9 comments:

Eekers said...

"Obviously it's for a baby girl!" made me chuckle out loud :D It's such a fun idea and the lace and bows are super embellis for it :) x

Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

SewPaperPaint said...

The diaper pattern is so fun! Clever and pretty card. Hugs, Autumn

Janet said...

So cute! How big is it?

Linby said...

That is just sooo cute!

Maria Pilar said...

Adorable, Nancy! I love your card

Nancy said...

Thanks, Janet! All folded up it measures 4 3/4" tall and 5 1/4" wide.

Tracy said...

How cute! The shape is fantastic and I love the lacey bits. hugs!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a pretty card and so feminine for a little baby girl.
Faith
x

Donna Phelan said...

Soooooooooo sweet! I love the pinks and that little bit of lace. Adorable!

Blog Archive