Friday 4 August 2017

Gecko Galz August Feature Post - More On the Shore Fun

Hello, my friends!

Welcome to my Feature Post for Gecko Galz!
I always pop in on the 4th of the month to share some fun Gecko Galz products.
It will be posted here, on my blog, as well as over at the Gecko Galz Blog.

I have two new cards to share with you today.
I've continued with the Customer Challenge theme of On the Shore.
It's always such a fun theme for me, living on the prairies of Saskatchewan! lol




Other Materials Used:
Papers: Recollections - Cardstock;
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Desert Sand,
Distress Ink - Walnut Stain;
Stamp: Inspired by Stamping - Ahoy, Matey.


Gecko Galz Products Used:

(Paper, Girl Icon)

* * * * *
Then I made this fun birthday card:



Other Materials Used:
Papers: Recollections - Cardstock;
Stamp: Simon Says Stamp - Cupcake Party;
Ink: Memento - London Fog;
Sentiment: The Nickel Nook.


Products Used From Gecko Galz:

(Background Paper)

(Cannon and Pirate)

* * * * *
I also created this really fun ship in a bottle. 
If you missed that post, please go HERE.


That's it from me today!
Thanks so much for stopping by! :o)

* * * * *

Don't forget to participate in the fun August Customer Challenge!
You can read all the details HERE.

Here are all the links you'll need:



7 comments:

Maria Pilar said...

wooow, such a beautiful jobs. I love the bottle. The cards are so sweet and funny
Hugs

Eekers said...

You are on a roll! I am soooo tempted to persecute you with more sea puns, must.....behave.... :) I like the "bursts" behind the blast, did you stamp them on? It's an awesome effect, I hope I can remember it! :)

Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

Carole J said...

Gorgeous cards, Nancy! I love both, but my fave would be the top one. The border intrigues me - I'm wondering how you added it? x

Marilyn said...

So when do you sleep?
Gorgeous projects Nancy, really nice and the pirate is just plain fun!

MsMad said...

your bottle is fantastic, nice cards also !!!!!!

Donna Phelan said...

Oh wow what a wonderful post! Love the cards, especially the Birthday Blast one, made me chuckle! lol That bottle is amazing! I have a shelf on my stairs dedicated to bottles of sea glass, that would look great with them wink, wink! FANTASTIC!!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such FABULOUS cards, love the antique card, so beautiful and then the fun card, so different, but BOTH wonderful. Love the bottle too.
Faith
x

Blog Archive