Wednesday 13 September 2017

The Project Bin - We Can Adjust The Sails

Happy Wednesday, my friends!

Today I'm back with another project for The Project Bin!

I have made another card using the Anchors Away Stamp Set
I'm having so much fun with this stamp set!
Again, I found the perfect background paper from Gecko Galz. 
I simply stamped this great image right onto the background paper.
I added a mat of dark brown, and adhered it to a kraft card base.
Finally, I added some pearls and a masculine bow.



Here's a closer look at the great stamp:


Here's another look at the finished card:


Other Materials Used:
Papers: Recollections - Cardstock,
Ink: Memento - Rich Cocoa;
Tool: WRMK - Precision Press;
Ribbon: Unknown Grosgrain;
Bling: Pebbles - Pearl Candy Dots.

From The Project Bin:



* * * * *
If you're not familiar with The Project Bin,
they specialize in wonderful sentiment stamps.
They're clear photopolymer and stamp as crisp as can be!
Each set has multiple stamps, and 
"A Way With Words."

* * * * *
I'll be back next week to share another wonderful stamp! :o)
In the meantime...

Here are all the links you'll need:



5 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

Stellar masculine design and great saying too. hugs, Teresa

Maria Pilar said...

Lovely masculine card. It's so difficult. You're the queen of masculine cards. Love so much

Eekers said...

Super smart looking card and very grown up! :D The background is an awesome choice :) Often forget I could stamp directly onto a patterned background! :)

Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

Donna Phelan said...

That's a great stamp set. Fantastic masculine card. Love your bow too!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Beautiful card and love the sentiment.
Faith
x

Blog Archive