Friday 10 November 2017

Cards and More Shop Blog - Challenge #18

Hello, my friends!

Welcome to Challenge #18 at the Cards and More Shop.

This month we have a photo inspiration:
There's lots to work with in that photo, isn't there?

I decided to have a little play with my Distress Oxide Inks on kraft cardstock.

Here's what I made:

I began by cutting my my tree out using the Dutch Doobadoo template,
 for both the Tree and the Easel.
I distressed the edges of the tree.
I heat embossed the design using the Enchanted Gold embossing powder.
It's so pretty and glittery!


Next, I inked the tree using Distress Oxide Ink in Peeled Paint, 
and a little Fossilized Amber around the edges.
I then spritzed it with water. 
After it was dried, I buffed the embossing with a paper towel.
Finally, I added pearls to the center of the star-bursts. 
You'd never guess that my tree decoration stamping came from an ocean themed stamp set! lol 


Products Used From Cards and More Shop:







(sold out)


* * * * *
Now it's your turn!
You can make whatever you want: 
a card, a layout, art journal page, or mixed media
...anything goes!

So head over to the shop blog and link up!
You might win a prize! 
You'll also see the variety of projects that the DT created.

You'll find the linky tool here:



I look forward to seeing what you make! :o)

3 comments:

Donna Phelan said...

Love your shaped card, that tree is fabulous!

Maria Pilar said...

Beautiful tree shaped card. Love the brilliant in it

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Howd I miss this beautiful card, love the decoration on the tree and the great stand for it too.
Faith
x

Blog Archive