Thursday 14 December 2017

Some Fun With Products from My Artistic Adventures

Hello, my friends!

I'm just popping in with a quick post today!
I had some fun with some great new printables. 

These were all made by my friend Heather.
She has a great Etsy shop called:


Here's what I made:






Here's what I used:





* * * * *
Aren't those fun? 
It's hard to tell in the photos but everything is covered with glitter! 

So head on over to My Artistic Adventures!

It's just loaded with goodies!
Be prepared to spend LOTS of time looking...and shopping!  

You'll also want to check out Heather's blog.
Have fun! :o) 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm loving this cute gingerbread man and all of these fabulous projects Nancy!

Heather said...

Super cute card and tags Nancy!! I love them! Thanks for sharing my links :0) hugs!! Glad you are feeling better!!

Maria Pilar said...

Sweet jobs! Love that image

Donna Phelan said...

He is so sweet, what an adorable image! Great creations! Looooooooooooove the tags!

Katie said...

Beautiful cards and tags

Carole J said...

Beautiful tags! Love the vintage image and papers. x

Blog Archive