Sunday 11 March 2018

Whisker Graphics - Easter Treat Bags

Hello, my friends!

I'm back to share a fun project created with products from the Whisker Graphics Shop!
I'm also over on the Whisker Graphics Blog today.
You're going to want to go over there and subscribe in the sidebar, if you haven't already done so. 
That way you won't miss what the rest of the DT shares,
and all the fun ways you can use these great products!

 Here's what we're making today...some fun Easter treat bags!




I began by gathering the Whisker Graphics products I wanted to use.
I chose the Horizontal Striped Middy Biddy Bags in Aqua and Green.
Then I chose the matching Divine Twine Bamboo in Solid Green, and Aqua &White.
Finally, from the shop, I added two Large White Tags.
From my stash, I added some scraps of matching cardstock,
 and some Easter printables from Gecko Galz (not shown).



Also in my stash, I found some coordinating inks and an Easter stamp.
I stamped the "Happy Easter" on each white tag.
I stamped it high on the tag because the bottom will be covered.
  

I threaded several strands of the twine through the hole in the tag,
and then tied a twine bow around them.


Finally, for each treat bag, I matted the printable with the matching cardstock.
Then I adhered everything in place on the bag front as shown in the photo.


There is room on the tag to add a name or message.
These bags are a great size to fill with some yummy goodies,
or perhaps a different kind of Easter gift!


Other Materials Used:
Easter Printables: Gecko Galz - Easter Wishes Collage Sheet;
Inks: Distress Ink - Peacock Feathers, Stampin' Up - Lucky Limeade;
Stamp: Amy R - Easter Blessings. 

* * * * *
This was so much fun...I'll be making lots more of these!
Just a simple change of paper and elements,
 and it would be a brand new project.

* * * * *
Thanks for stopping by!
I'll be back again soon with another project share!

Here are all the links you'll need:

6 comments:

Bernadet said...

Lovely bags Nancy!

Donna Phelan said...

FAB Treat Bags! I love the colors and the stripes and that twine. Oh and the tags and your sweet images too!

Eekers said...

Think I might have a twine fetish, cos I experienced twine-envy immediately on reading your post, lol! :D x

Katie said...

These are gorgeous

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! what a fabulous way to wrap a gift, I don't think I would want to open it, well for a little while anyway LOL.
Faith
x

Connie Mercer said...

Super cute ~ love their twine :)

Blog Archive