Tuesday 24 April 2018

Clear Scraps - He Lives Bible Journal Page

Hello, my friends!

I'm back with a new project share for Clear Scraps!

This week I'm sharing a Bible Journal page with you.
I've used the He Lives Border Stencil for this page.
I thought it was soon enough after Easter for this one.
Then again, many of us celebrate Easter every day of the year! 
The stencil measures 3 X 12, and is perfect for the end of a chapter like this. 
These two pages in Mark are all bout the death and resurrection of Jesus. 
I will come back to the other page later, to add more inking and my personal journaling. 



I began by creating a mask for the sun, using the stencil, and placing it on the page.
Then I lightly inked the entire page using blue ink.
 I removed the mask, positioned the stencil, and inked the sun.
Then I just continued with the rest of the stenciling.


Once the ink was all dry, 
I added a little bit of doodling with my micron pen.
So here's the finished page:


Clear Scraps has lots of great stencils that are perfect for Bible Journaling!
Head on over to the shop and take a look!

* * * * *
Linking Up To:



* * * * *

Clear Scraps Products Used:

He Lives Border Stencil 3 X 12

Other Products Used:
Distress Inks: Tumbled Glass, Fired Brick, 
Mustard Seed, Brushed Corduroy;
Inking Tool; Black Micron Pen. 

* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'll be back with another project share next week! :o)

* * * * *
Here are all the links you need:

5 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Gosh, how wonderful is this?
Faith
x

Teresa Arsenault said...

Really nice bible art page. I love that you did not mar the text in any way. hugs & smiles, Teresa

Esther Asbury said...

Lovely Bible journal page! The doodling really adds the finishing touch and makes your images "pop!"
I'd love for you to link up to the Cropstop blog where it's always "Anything Goes" as long as you use a product or two from one of the companies they carry in the store. (You did!)
The current link up can be found here: https://cropstop.blogspot.com/search/label/link%20party

Esther Asbury said...

Thanks so much for linking up to Cropstop, Nancy! I hope your join us again soon!

Maria Pilar said...

Beautiful Bible journal page. We don't do it, but it's really gorgeous.

Blog Archive