Thursday 19 April 2018

Just A Couple of Announcements! :o)

Happy Thursday evening, my friends!

I'm just popping in with a couple of quick updates!

First, I've been keeping a little bit of a secret!
It's just been announced...so I can share it with you now!


I'm excited to be joining the Creative Team at the


It's a fabulous craft shop located in Italy!
So you're going to want to check it out!

We had some super fun questions for our profile introductions!
You'll meet the whole team and see the fun answers HERE!

I'll be sharing lots more about Mirtillamente in the coming months! :o)

* * * * *

One more thing I wanted to mention this evening...


Our fabulous My Scrap Chick Facebook Hop begins April 20th at midnight.
That means that it actually starts this evening at 10 my time!
I've got it all scheduled to begin for those that like to stay up later than me! 
I've seen a sneak peek of many of the projects,
and this hop is really one that will inspire!
You'll have two days to hop through...and lots of chances to win prizes!

Okay...that's all from me...for now! 
Thanks so much for stopping in! :o)

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Congratulations on your new DT Nancy, you'll be a great asset to the Team.
Faith
x

Blog Archive